Mercer Chamber Membership Information
The Mercer Chamber offers many benefits to being a Chamber Member. We cordially invite you to join us and be a part of our growing community. Our Membership Drive goes from August 1st to July 31st at a base cost:
- $175 for Business in Mercer
- $250 for Businesses outside of Mercer
The Chamber Information Center is open:
During the months of Jan, Feb, May, June, July, Aug, Sept, and Dec.
Feel free to call and ask any questions you may have or learn about when the next monthly Board Meeting is.
The Mercer Chamber Tourism & Advertising committee puts a lot of care and thought into how to best utilize the advertising budget. Each year we attend Sport Shows in conjunction with the Turtle Flambeau Flowage Association. The Chamber also does extensive advertising in the target market areas of Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, and southern Wisconsin. Feel free to contact us with a complete list of all the publications we advertise in.
Membership Benefits include:
- FREE listing on our web page;
- Representation at Mid-West Sport Shows;
- Your brochures available at the Chamber office for visitors in tri-fold form;
- Listing of your business in the Mercer Vacation Guide;
- Referrals from the Chamber Office;
- Calendar of Events compiled and printed for visitors and mailings along with postings on several outside websites;
- Outdoor sign on Hwy 51 for advertising events (also posted on state web sites);
- Mass mailings and extensive advertising;
- Recreation reports posted on the Chamber Snow Line (476-SNOW) giving winter trail and snow conditions;
- Annual membership banquet at members’ restaurants:
- Home page on the internet at www.mercercc.com;
- Representation at the I.C.D.Z. with approximately 3,000 contacts;
- Chamber membership plaque to display at your business;
- Restaurant Guide available at Chamber office