Be a part of helping athletes of all levels perform better and be safer with Action Floor Systems. We produce performance sport floors and ship worldwide. K-12 schools, colleges, universities and even the Milwaukee Bucks played on Action floors. Know that your hard work helps athletes but also through our Compassion in Action© program we support many local, national and international charities and worthwhile programs. Competitive wages, starting wage $12.50 - $15.00. Benefits offered including Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, Paid vacation, Holiday pay and more. Apply now for full-time meaningful work and a secure future with a company in business for more than 32 years. Summer help, Part-time positions available. May apply on line at www.actionfloors.com
Address: 4781 N. Hwy. 51, Mercer, WI 54547
An Equal opportunity Employer
Lotter's BP, Mercer
Full-time and Part-time positions available, deli and cashier
Schultz Painting & Property Services LLC
(2) Painter and painter helper
(1) Landscaping/ Pressure Washing
(2) Cabin Cleaning/ Housekeeper
Pay based on experience and motivation!
Ding-a-ling Supper Club
Part-time waitress staff
Closed Mondays and Tuesdays
Call Betsy at 715-476-2270
Great Northern Hotel & Wolf's Den Bar & Grill
Must have a good work ethic and be reliable. Willing to train. Good pay!! Year round full time!
General Hotel Cleaning
Willing to train, full time or part time, weekends a must.
Part time bartender
Experience required. fast pace fun environment. Must be willing to work nights.
North Lakeland Discovery Center
Seasonal Cleaning and Grounds
Part-time: 20 hours per week
Assist the Buildings and Grounds Coordinator with the following tasks:
- Performs cleaning of offices, lodge, cabins, and bathrooms.
- Assists with maintenance of all buildings, bathrooms, trails, and grounds.
- Regular upkeep of gardens, including watering and weeding.
- Provides support to program staff with facility set up, clean up, and equipment preparation and distribution.
- Assists with trail maintenance, including signage and cleaning trail structures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Naturalist and Residential Programs Coordinator
Deliver high-quality, engaging programming to adult, youth, and family groups, and will recruit and coordinate mission-related residential groups to the facility.
Application deadline for both jobs is June 18, 2021
For more information, visit https://discoverycenter.net/about-discovery-center/employment/