Back by popular demand, it’s the 2nd annual Holiday Trivia Night sponsored by the Mercer Public Library and the Frank B. Koller Memorial Library in Manitowish Waters! Mark your calendar and join us ONLINE for an evening of holiday fun on Tuesday, December 21st at 6:00 p.m.
Test your holiday wits with trivia you can play alone or with a team. There’s no charge to play, and we’ll have door prizes, too!
Here’s how it will work:
- Play alone or with a team, or even challenge friends and family members to play and compete against each other!
- Log into the Zoom meeting to join the program.
- Grab a piece of paper and record your answers. Don’t cheat! We’re using the honor system here. Don’t Google it – just rely on what’s in your own brain!
- Grade your own work. We’ll give bragging rights to the highest scores.
- Enjoy holiday music selected for you by your librarians! Sarah from Manitowish Waters PROMISES that Teresa won’t make you listen to classical music the whole time.
- Stick around to the end and you could win some fabulous door prizes!
This program will be free and open to everyone, with no registration required. The program will be family-friendly, but the trivia questions are mostly geared for adults. Observers are welcome, too!
For more information, call the Mercer Library at 715-476-2366 or the Koller Memorial Library at 715-543-2700.
Join the Zoom meeting
Meeting ID: 891 4629 8430
No need to register in advance – just click the link a few minutes before the event starts!