Join artist Sue Schurch for a day of wood burning and acrylic painting. Using ~5”x 7” scraps of wood, Sue will teach students how to wood-burn the outline of a loon, and then finish the class with acrylic painting the piece. Create in a fun atmosphere!
All materials will be supplied, BUT PLEASE NOTE when registering if you are bringing your own wood burner (not a requirement, but we have limited quantity. An inexpensive one is available via Amazon here. Walmart or Hobby Lobby also sell them)
Bring lunch and wear clothes to paint in!
Sue Schurch owns Blossoms Studio in Land O Lakes, WI. Working in acrylic paint, she paints and wood burns on found objects and new wood and canvases with a North Woods theme. Sue loves to find old barn wood and antique furniture as surfaces for her work. Besides her studio she sells her work at Moondeer Gallery and Friends in Boulder Junction and Stones Throw in Bayfield, Wisconsin. She does special and custom orders. Blossoms Studio is located at 6089 Lily Lake Trail in Land O’ Lakes, off County B & Boygan Rd. Open year round but please email or call first to make sure Sue is there and not out finding treasures to paint. firstname.lastname@example.org 765-721-3001
- If you would like to pay with cash or check, please call LOLA Arts at (715) 547-3950 to reserve your spot in class. Your spot is not guaranteed until we receive payment.
- If a class is canceled a full refund will be issued.
- Refunds will not be issued after the registration date closes.
- Beginning January 1, 2024, students who request a refund prior to the registration deadline will be given the option of receiving the full amount in the form of a gift certificate for future classes OR a check for the balance minus a $5.00 service fee.
- If you would like to pay with cash or check, please call LOLA Arts at (715) 547-3950 to reserve your spot in class.
- Refund Policy – No refunds will be given after the registration deadline. Classes will only be canceled due to weather if Northland Pines School district cancels.