February Photo Contest
Submit your best Mercer Winter Photo
Rules & Prizes
- This Contest is open to those who take family-friendly photographs (considered to be suitable for all members of an average family) in Mercer, Wisconsin.
- Contestants are urged to take photographs that includes friends, family, pets or props. Selfies are acceptable as well.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Photo Contest Rules.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting the first day of the current month through the last day of the current month.
- How to Enter: The Contest may be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on MercerCC.com, messaging on facebook.com/MercerChamber or emailing the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may enter unlimited photographs each month.
- Prizes: A Winner will be determined each month by the Mercer Area Chamber of Commerce staff and votes by the viewers. The winning photo will be used as the cover photo on the home page of mercercc.com and as the profile picture of the Mercer Area Chamber of Commerce facebook page listed at facebook.com/MercerChamber.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by the Mercer Area Chamber of Commerce staff and votes by the viewers. Winner will be notified by email within one week following selection of Winner. The Mercer Area Chamber of Commerce shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this photo, You understand and agree the Mercer Area Chamber of Commerce shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name and picture, for news, publicity, and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name and picture, for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Mercer Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Terms & Conditions: The Mercer Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond our control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, the Mercer Area Chamber of Commerce may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Chamber.